Friday 1 May 2015

Vintage Granada Hollow-Body Beauty from 1972 with Granada Amp

guitarz.blogspot.com:








What a great example of Japanese craftsmanship, from a name you maybe have never heard of, Granada.

I have memories of Granada from my very first band where the other guitar player had an amp that looked a lot like the one listed here. It's possibly even the same model, but it's hard to tell for sure with one picture.

I don't remember if it sounded very good, but it was loud enough and that's all that mattered at the time.

It's great to see that this Granada Hollow-Body is in as great a shape as it is since it's the same age as I am.

It gives me hope.

Currently listed with Amp and what is possibly and original case for $1000 Canadian.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:05 am

    I just picked up this exact guitar (minus the pickguard) in a trade for a dewalt table saw!

    Thanks for posting, as it helped me identify it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis